Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cellular Phone Technology


Recently I procured a new mobile phone, for most people this is not a big deal, but for me, the last phone I was using was a year-old hand-me-down, and the phone before that was a four and a half year monochrome monotone phone. Hence when I got my hands on a brand new 3.2-mega-pixel camera, mp3 playing, and multicolor-screened mobile technological wonder… I took lots of pictures, lots of pictures!

This phone has a fun selection of picture frames and many friends have fallen victim. Some smile, some cringe, some snigger, some amazed, but this one left us laughing out loud.

Thank you to the advancement of handheld telephone technology and very game friends.

Note: Can't upload the picture... will try at another time :-(
Note 2: Got the picture uploaded! :-)

No comments: