Sunday, November 18, 2007

Singapore Slingers vs. Perth Wildcats!


Been meaning to blog this for a couple of weeks. Thank you big head and Guan for asking me along for the Singapore Slingers versus Perth Wildcats match on the 3rd of November at the Indoor Stadium. It was nice of them cos my husband was still away and they wanted to keep me busy. :-)

It was a great exciting first match for me. Better still cos we got good seats close to a corner of the court.

At full time it was 94-94. I heard that this was the first time ever there's been a draw at full time! And I got to witness an exhilarating extra time, after which we won! WE WON! I think it was 110(or112) against 105! Yippee!!!

Thank you the 2 who had asked me along and the 1 who offered us the tickets! I think that 1 was the lucky charm that night, the Singapore team performed great only after he's returned to his seat after half time. :-p

(Photo to be uploaded later, can't seem to get it uploaded this evening :-() Check out the shot of Helms in the arms of the Perth defender, with Grizzard looking on. The team played very well and I was very proud. Though I wish I had a better angle and a faster camera...

The funny part of the evening was that I didn't know the merlion had arms and legs! hahaha...

Kumxia for a super duper inaugural Singapore Slingers match!

No comments: