Monday, November 5, 2007

Lac Bangles for a colorful Diwali!


Here are the bangles that the Lac craftsman made. Guan said that there was a picture of the Lac man but no picture of the bangles, so they are. :-)

The dark blue one on top features the crystals that I'd brought for the Lac man to incorporate into a bangle, just for me. He picked the color, shape of the bangle and how to include the shiny chains. The crystals were bits left over from my earlier projects and it was a great way to remind myself of those projects by using them to build something that only I would have.

The middle and bottom bangles started out circular, but were pinched with tweezers to give them that frilly feel. If you look carefully you can actually make out the craftsman's fingerprints!

Kumxia for a good experience. I'll be sure to visit Little India next year during Diwali! :-)

No comments: