Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MH - Shopping Spree at Ronza's!


Ronza's here! This time she'll be here for 2 weeks!

She arrived after some maintenance time at 12 midnight (+8GMT). The traffic caused error page after error page. But I was not going to quit so easily!

I bought the 'sotong' trap, the speaker trap and the magma base, mainly 'cos they looked cool. hahaha... the inner shopaholic is out!

Then, my 2nd catch in Ronza's store carried Rockforth Cheese, the bait for Rockstar Mice. And this morning a little white mouse brought me a cute teddy... aaawww...

Now it's onto collecting rockforth cheese, deciding if I should buy the rainbow wigged horsey trap (just 'cos it looks cool), collecting gold for the Clockapult and farming more stale cheese for the Rhinobot. Actually, I got all the 3 tribe chieftains with the Digby Drillbot, maybe I'll just save up for the Clock... :P

No comments: