Thursday, October 29, 2009

MH - First Foray into the Jungle of Dread




This is the log of my first foray into the Jungle Of Dread with the Bottomless Grave & the Tiki Base or Magma Base. Initially, I was saving the up for the 2.7 millions Clockapult of time, but a fellow MH Party member had gone in about a day earlier with only her Sinister Portal! Though about a day late, this and the guide on furoma.com helped me think - what the heck, get the Bottomless Grave and start crossing my fingers :P

I went in in batches of 6 cheeses of each type, the first batches went in with the Tiki. The very first Magical Havarti got the Stonework Warrior with the Stone Slab!

The second batch was with the Magma Base, this yielded the Hinge and the Gem.

A third way into the 3rd batch, i hopped over to the Great Gnarled Tree to wait for the Hollowhead mouse, Halloween's annual release. Using the Speakers / Magma / Rockforth. Still waiting... :P

No comments: