Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!

It is 2008. We have made it into another year.

I want to thank all my family and friends who have made the last year, and all the years before that worth living, and for making the years ahead of me worth looking forward to.

I want to thank Fata for starting me up onb   again. For buying the first black and yellow Giant to the latest red and black Specialized. For putting up with me when I want to play princess or when I feel like I want to be an Empress! hahaha... :-) Plus worrying for him is one of my favorite hobbies! What would I do without him...

Thank you my Peng-Peng who is a great yi-yi, although sometimes she doesn't think so. :-)

Kumxia Tua Tao and to Guan for being great friends for almost 20 years.

Grateful for Pea San and her adopted parents for being so-cool friends.

Super appreciative to the scuba diving gang, the cycling kakis and the former-frisbee people. You have all helped to keep me fit and healthy while having tons of fun!

And my families: Fata's family, my mom's family and my dad's family... they have seen me grow up, go through phases, and get out of them. And they still love me just the same. :-)

Plus, all the people at work who have me in their faces at least 10 hours a day, 5 and a half days a week, you guys have made work something worth doing.

Thank you thank you thank you everybody!
:-) Happy 2008!

No comments: