Sunday, June 9, 2013



This person has an opposing personality from mine.  Meticulous. A very short temperament. Demanding tone of voice and mannerism. Resistant to change. Working with such a person is like working with constant questions on why things change... How many ways can you say that it's beyond our control and let's try to find a way to work it out. Better yet,  this is how we can work it out.
I've tried leaving post it notes,  Email notes. Whatsapp messages, text messages and face to face communication, nothing seems to work for this person.

And I'm consciously not allowing this person's behavior to affect me negatively. I had one such personality in my previous job but we didn't have to work that close together, despite it also been on a daily basis. It was a strain to have to manage such a person...  At least this person's not of ill intellect...  I guess there has to be a bright side somewhere.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: