Friday, February 22, 2013

Sucks to be me at work

After 16 months in this job, there's been hardly any stability. Having moved 6 times in the 16 months, with another move in mid March, there's very little that's stayed the same. Geography aside, my role has changed from editorial to lighting to animation to administration and back to animation, with the addition of hair and cloth simulation and part of modeling in the last week...

Is it a sign of age to crave for some sense of similarity, of sameness... It still feels like I'm not doing my job right much less getting better at what I'm doing. Can't find a silver lining anywhere except for paying bills monthly. And the one who used to say he'll make enough money for the both of us is now asking what I'm planning to do in my next job.

Maybe I'm soft, maybe I'm not cut out for corporate life. It feels sucky to be me right now...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: