Monday, October 10, 2011

Everything happens for a reason

I hope...

Whatever that reason may be, whether it's immediately apparent or not, I sincerely hope that all that happens is for a good reason :(

The last coupled of months have been emotionally draining. Can't call it a rollercoaster cos its been mostly down for me.

Little things will put me in tears, and it hurts. Need to pull it together and hang in there for 6 months, it's now too early to access.

I miss Fata so bad it hurts :( plus having to adapt to a brand new work environment, people and processes. I just hope that I can later look upon this time and laugh, and be a better person then.

For now, it's looking forwarding to Fata coming back Friday afternoon and the light festival & time with good friends in Dec :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: