Saturday, June 12, 2010

MH - Crown Jewels

The first order of business in MH v3.0 on Thursday was to catch the Master Burglar with the Crown Jewels to gain access to The King's Gauntlet.

Problem, the Master Burglar is attracted to SB+ (which I had 1 of, after the crazy conversion to VS the week earlier) and Gilded Cheese. To get Gilded, you need Burglars who have it, not all of them do.

So I camped out first at the Town of Gnawnia, then in the Bazaar awaiting the elusive Burglar with the even more elusive Gilded Cheese. The 1st Burglar did drop 6 Gilded, which resulted in ZERO Master Burglars. Another day & a half later, a 2nd Burglar with 6 Brie. :(

Earlier today, my company intern, who also plays MH was suggesting that I just use what SB+ I had and try my luck. Good thing another colleague who officially quit MH had given me 18 SB+ just before Longtail's down time. So, with 19 SB+, every horn was met with baited breath.

Yippee!!!! Got a Master Burglar with the Crown Jewels on the 8th piece! PLUS, now the cartographer in the Harbor takes only 1 hour, later he will take 2 days to work out the King's Gauntlet Floorplans.

Kumxia, Dan! :)


No comments: