Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thank You Zalihar


Thank you Zalihar! (sorry if I spelt your name wrong...)

Was trying to redeem miles online from yesterday afternoon through late this morning. Used my account, use another account, filled in field after field after field... Every time I hit the 'Proceed to payment' button, it will kick me back to the 'Enter passenger details' page, every time...

I gave up, and tried calling the airline office, after waiting for about 10 minutes, I spent another 30+ minutes with Zalihar. She was very helpful and very patient, despite the numerous attempts on my side and her assurance that I was doing everything right, she took the time to book the tickets and extend the online discount to the redemption.

Kumxia for the help, you made my day. :-)

P.S.
Found out from a girlfriend that Zalihar had helped her last year! Thank you! :-)

No comments: